I’ve learned that taking on too much is toxic. The work I do requires compassion, empathy, and respect for people. In order to do that work one must take care of themselves and family first. Have you ever felt this way? Have you ever fallen from respecting your health, your housework, friends and family that you love? Love leads to security, strength, and health.
Anxiety is very common. It is the bodies natural response to danger. If you ever identify with worry, fear, avoiding everyday situations and social settings (these are all feelings that are natural and there are so many ways to control your anxiety).
Few helpful tips
- BREATHE: Simple arms up and over head. Exhale as long as you can and release tension from your body.
- Tapping technique. Humans tap, touch, pat, and rub each other for comfort. Touch provides emotional nourishment. Place your hand on your heart and pause for a moment.
- Restorative Yoga. This type of yoga is therapeutic for both the body and the mind.
- Pay attention to what problems you are having in your life and make the right choices to work towards healing or fixing them.
- What food are you eating? Avoid eating sugar. Notice what the root cause of craving or that feeling that “you need it” comes from.
- Aromatherapy. Using essential oils from plant extracts. Breathing the aroma from an herb called Lavandula (Lavender) is calming and healing.
- Go to a hospital or visit your nurse/doctor.
#staycalm #yoga #yogaworksbaltimore #loveyourself #loveyourfamily #clarity #sobotanical #efttapping #healthandnutrition #loveandhappiness